Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Home For Christmas

The Yoho & Klemas Homes At Christmas!


Jack & Janese's Home
Bountiful, Utah
December 23rd, 2007
















Scott Yoho Gets An Early Christmas Gift "SNOWMAN POOP!"

Jack's Early Gift......A Framed Collection of Memorabilia From His Auto Parts Store. A Part Of The Family For 15 Years!!

John & Katie's Home

Loxahatchee, Florida

December 25th, 2007

Christmas Morning!

1 comment:

Cathi said...

As for Jack and Janese's home, It truly is beautiful and I've always, oh, okay, I've sometimes found myself thinking a White Christmas would be wonderful. Lately, even here in So Cal I have been cold and that is something for me.
John and Katie, Your house is so lovely and I love the lights. Good Job!!
How delightful for you to have your children home for the holidays. I must say...your ivory leather furniture looks to be the same as ours! :)