Oh My Gosh!!! I am absolutely thrilled for both of you!! Grandparenthood is the most incredible part of life. Please let me know when the baby arrives so I can make a blanket. If they absolutely know the name I can make it before she is born. I want to put her name on it. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12395042 Congratulations over and over again!!
5 comments:
Hey John and Katie, We know how excited you must be about your first grandchild!! We adore ours!!
Love, Michele and Larry
Oh My Gosh!!!
I am absolutely thrilled for both of you!!
Grandparenthood is the most incredible part of life. Please let me know when the baby arrives so I can make a blanket. If they absolutely know the name I can make it before she is born. I want to put her name on it.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12395042
Congratulations over and over again!!
Oh....get some more tissues! I love her so much!
Tell Kendra congratulations for me. I am so excited that she is having a girl... and that I am too!
She looks amazing.
Those are the cutest pictures of Kendra growing up. Can't wait to meet our new niece. See you back in Utah soon, Kendra!
Post a Comment