Monday, December 29, 2008

More Christmas Pictures To Share!
Weekend Before Christmas
At Grandma Betty's House
Betty Boggs
Aunt Fran
Scott
Kirby



Christmas Eve At Ron & Shauna's
*Sometimes the jolly fat man wears a white shirt & tie!


Katherine plays piano while we sing Christmas Carols. Watch out Curt....I think she's better than you!


Here's the lively group right after a great dinner!


Leave it to the "older" girls to liven things up!
Shauna & I taking pictures of each other!


Just so you'll know....the next picture was not taken in Florida!!!!!!

(These next pictures went sent by Keith & Stacia and shows their apartment, inside and out. Note that they both have become invisible somehow.)


O The Weather Outside Was Frightful......





The Stockings Were Hung By The TV With Care............

Now THAT is a pretty tree....and look at all those presents!
OK, After all those great pictures....is anyone interested in seeing Alayna and her first Christmas?






NO!






Too Bad; I'm doing the blog!!!






Wow! Santa Was Here!!!!!



Look at all this cool stuff! I MUST have been a REALLY good girl!


Who spiked the egg nog?
Sorry there are no pictures of Keith, Stacia, Jeff & Kendra but it appears that Kendra and Jeff also became invisible on Christmas Day (as did all of Jeff's family!) Probably camera malfunction. At least everyone had a nice Christmas!






1 comment:

Shauna said...

I am thinking maybe Alayna just insisted she be the center of all photos...