Friday, January 30, 2009

COLD AGAIN?????

A cold front moved in today and by 1:00 pm it was already colder than when I left the house early this morning! It's 5:00 now and the temperature is at 56 degrees and dropping. The overnight low is expected to be around 42. It will warm up some after tonight but by Wednesday another cold front moves in with lows in the upper 30's! We just left Utah a couple of weeks ago, and 7 degrees is sure colder than 39, but you feel it more with our higher humidity. 55 degrees feels a lot colder than when we were walking around outside the cabin in the snow! And just in case you are wondering.............this picture is NOT Florida, it's Wisconsin!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't even imagine. How scary that must be.

Shauna said...

Yes, I thought you were the Scoutmaster again. There is campout tonight!!!

Patty said...

Wow! Now we're talking cold!