Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Alayna in Paradise!

THE ADVENTURES OF
ALAYNA IN PARADISE!!

It was a long trip and wayyyyyy past my bedtime when we arrived!



Boy, did it ever feel good to get a good nights sleep to help me get over the jet lag!


But, next morning, I donned my pink flip-flops and was ready to party!



First I had to catch-up on the latest news and my favorite soaps!


Then a little play time!



Then we were off to visit the Wentz's & Hostetlers'







I've been soooooo good while I've been here..........................


That I don't even think that Grandma & Grandpa even noticed we were here!

Today I got to go to the beach for the first time!


Eat your heart out girls! Those SuperModels have nothing on me!



Beach Baby, Beach Baby Give Me Your Hand.....
Would you believe that song was written for me!


No comments: