Saturday, June 27, 2009

26 Days and Counting!

Guess What!


We're going to Florida again!!!!!!

I'm helping my dad so he can go too!

I'll check to make sure we don't forget anything!

My Mommy & Daddy love me sooooooo much!

They are taking me to see my Grandma and Grandpa in Florida again!
Last time we visited them I got this cool Easter Basket!
My Mommy loves the beach and taught me my surfing stance!
I hope my Daddy gets a chance to do some fishing! There are some very strange fish here in Utah!
I also must remember to take my monkey!


Of course I'll miss the pretty flowers here but it's only for a few days.


1 comment:

Shauna said...

Of course you are wonderful Grandparents...inviting her down for a Private Hurricane Preparation Class during the ACTUAL Hurricane Season. You are amazing. Hope I can be like you someday!