All the Lions were on the drivers side of the car and Katie could not stop the car without aligning her head with the animal I was trying to photograph.
I love LCS!! We had membership while we lived in Wellington and we would go several times a week. Often I would drop NY off at the Tri-Rail station and then be the first car into LCS. I'd spend several hours driving slowly through and then go home!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great day!
I love the giraffe pictures! Such a beautiful animal. Sorry I missed seeing Kendra and family!
I love LCS!!
We had membership while we lived in Wellington and we would go several times a week. Often I would drop NY off at the Tri-Rail station and then be the first car into LCS. I'd spend several hours driving slowly through and then go home!!
Post a Comment