Saturday, September 5, 2009

Now I Ask Ya!

Ever since Keith & STACIA bought me this wonderful book for my birthday, I've been searching for a way to "return the favor"!




I've searched high & Low trying to at least equal the caring & sentiment that went into picking out that book!


I think I've found it!


For Keith & Stacia to share.....


Another birthday gift from dad......


To promote health!


A body wash shower dispenser.............






Just squeeze the nostril & green gel flows softly into your hand....


OK, did I equal the poo book or is it just wishful thinking on my part.


What a thoughtful & caring dad I am!







3 comments:

KYoho said...

i like it. i will personally make sure it ends up in their shower

Cathi said...

You win Big Time!!!

John and Katie said...

Of course Kendra doesn't know what I have in store for her at Christmas!