Last year, when grandma stayed with us for a few days, I found a way to help Betty remember things. If I wrote down important information or typed out something for her, she could frequently read the sheet to be reminded. Earlier this year I realized something more had to be done when she was at home in Orlando. Not remembering the names of her grandchildren or having to be reminded a number of times that Keith & Stacia were expecting. To that end I created "Betty's Bloomers". The title suggesting a refrence to old fashioned underware but in reality is about her family and how it has bloomed from just her and Harry. I'm not a gifted writer & Katie has to edit my work & make corrections; BUT I do care about grandma & can be a little creative. I write this "newsletter" to what I think will inform & amuse Betty. This is my 10th issue.

This was a special edition for her birthday!

Issue 9

Issue 8

No comments:
Post a Comment