Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spring Vacation - The First 3 Days


DAY 1:

WEDNESDAY, MAY 9th

Jeff, Kendra, Alayna, Rebecca, Katie and I fly from Salt Lake City to Orlando and pick-up our rental cars.  They offered me a Dodge Challenger for less than a Malibu or Altima......What can I say "They Made Me An Offer I Couldn't Refuse"!

Wednesday's destination was to visit Katie's mom.

4 generations: Katie, Betty, Alayna, Kendra and 'Becca

Alayna read her Dr. Seuss book to her great grandma

DAY 2: 

Thursday we visited DOWNTOWN DISNEY


Where we met-up with longtime family friends; Cheryl, John and Anita

After shopping in the world's largest Disney Store we visited LEGO LAND 



The dragon, Buzz & Woody are all made of Leggos!


Thursday evening we all took great grandma Betty to dinner.

DAY 3:

Friday, May 11th

Jeff, Kendra, and the girls headed to The Magic Kingdom while Katie & I visited Epcot. 











World Showcase - Mexico

World Showcase - Entrance to China

Elizabeth and her husband Chip met us at the Nine Dragons for lunch.  Elizabeth was a co-worker of Katie's at the library.


Mission To Mars

Proof we didn't "wimp-out"!  We chose the intense version of the ride.  Enjoyed having the G-forces pull the skin back on my face and give me tunnel vision because the blood in my head was pulled to my feet!


Jeff, Kendra, Alayna & Rebecca's visit to Magic Kingdom








No comments: