Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family Time

First Stop...California!

We stayed with Katie's sister, Roger & Terri Harvey. Pictured are Ryan (hidden), Jake, Ben, Terri & Katie.


We were an energetic group!

Katie & I helped prepare a Sunday Dinner for a family get-together.
The Harvey family is a conserative, laid-back family. This photo was taken after I had been staying with them for a few days!

Next Stop...Provo!
We booked our room back in September. We wanted to be close to the "kids" & this was only $37.00 a night. The Travel Lodge is old but everything worked, it was clean and well kept. When I checked us in the desk clerk said the rates had changed to $70.00 a night months ago so we were lucky we booked way early (there were not any more rooms available in the Provo / Orem area due to graduation.)

We arrived on Tuesday, April 22nd and had dinner at Jeff & Kendra's. Stacia was there for dinner and Keith joined us later after he got off of work.
During the week, we stopped at the school where Kendra teaches, to see her classroom.






Katie & I went to Keith & Stacia's ward on Sunday, April 27th. We then got together for a combination birthday dinner. With mine, Katie's, Jeff's & Kendra's birthdays all within the next 3 weeks, we decided to celebrate them together.



1 comment:

Shauna said...

Wonderful, Wonderful kids (I know they are adults.. but kids to me)