We arrived early to make sure everything had been arranged and the members all arrived between 6:15 and 6:50pm.
Enter the Master! When it comes to jokes, Bill Jeter is the Master and I am but a Padiwan!We had 24 guests at our table. Sadly, Jorge was out of the country and Lene had to fly to New York to visit a sick aunt.
Far side of table, Left to Right: Leslie's friend, John; Leslie Bucklew; Cindy Jump; Ryan Jump & Carol Ann Campozano (engaged); Samuel & Hannah Campozano. Near side, Left to Right: Elisa Best; Ryan Best; (Elder) Ryan & Christine Hoggan.
To continue down the table.............
Far Side: Cristina & Karma Campozano; Stacia & Keith, Terri & Bill Jeter.
Here's Tana during introductions. I didn't know she would be here so it was a pleasant surprise. I used to Home Teach her family when they were in the Wellington Ward. Like they say....."she's all growed up!"

To continue down the table.............
Far Side: Cristina & Karma Campozano; Stacia & Keith, Terri & Bill Jeter.Near Side: Nancy & Coby; Tana Simmons (hidden); Kendra & Jeff; Katie & John
Here's Tana during introductions. I didn't know she would be here so it was a pleasant surprise. I used to Home Teach her family when they were in the Wellington Ward. Like they say....."she's all growed up!"
Here is Cindy during introductions. When Cindy arrived, Ryan Hoggan told his wife, Cristine, about Sister Jump's legendary cinnamon rolls!

As Keith introduces Stacia and himself we get a better view of our end of the table. Here we have better pictures of Katie, Karma, Stacia, Keith and Terri Jeter. Bill is at the head of the table to Terri's left.
No comments:
Post a Comment