

In an excerpt from their blog, Jeff wrote:
Dr. Coulter ( who has been her neonatoligist since the beginning) said that "To be honest for you guys the first night I examined your little girl I was scared for you guys, but now I am totally excited. the progress she is making has made my whole week!" this was so awesome to hear the my little ninja is fighting and shocking everyone at the hospital.
With all the love that Jeff, Kendra, our families and friends could muster; we fasted and prayed. We prayed to our Heavenly Father to heal this beautiful spirit that she may enjoy a full life without permanent damage to any of her organs. Alayna's name was on the prayer rolls of Temples from Florida to Hawaii; from Utah to California. In our ward, Brother Bollinger asked everyone to fast and pray for little Alayna Yoho. I'm sure this was true for Jack & Janese's ward and Jeff and Kendra's ward as well. Hundreds of people prayed for her. With the best medical care possible and the healing hand of our Eternal Father in Heaven, Alayna began to heal.



In addition to some of the best doctors in the country, the hospital staff was pulling for the little Ninja! They made this sign for her.
.bmp)
Eight days after being rushed away by ambulance, Alayna was healed enough to cheer her favorite football team to victory!

Yesterday, November 10th, Alayna came home!


How do you say words that are more powerfull than Thank You? How do you express how deeply gratefull you are to our Father in Heaven for healing this little girl? How can I show the love to all of our friends and family who fasted and prayed for Alayna? What a blessing it is to have a Son-in-Law like Jeff and the support his family gave. From Scott keeping us informed the night she was born to Janese's support in helping Katie get around while she was in Utah. I will always be eternaly grateful for your prayers and concern.
3 comments:
We are so thankful for this miracle. You show thanks just by the amazing lives you lead. Thanks for your example and for allowing us to pray for all of you!
That is FABULOUS news! We are just so happy!
Mike, Laura, Hayley, Wesley and Glen
John - I think what you wrote was really beautiful, and expresses MY feelings better than I could've written. Good job, Sweetie. I love you! -- Kt.
Post a Comment