Probably the most true-to-color photo in this bunch is the one with the house numbers. It doesn't look as "pinky" as the others!
Oh, those #s. I thought you meant the mailbox (white). Yeah. Love the rosy brown. It really looks great.
I like the change to the mailbox and also the new street numbers. The shed REALLY needed to be painted too!
Love it!!
WOW! Looks like someone has been busy. Everything looks GREAT!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Probably the most true-to-color photo in this bunch is the one with the house numbers. It doesn't look as "pinky" as the others!
Oh, those #s. I thought you meant the mailbox (white). Yeah. Love the rosy brown. It really looks great.
I like the change to the mailbox and also the new street numbers. The shed REALLY needed to be painted too!
Love it!!
WOW! Looks like someone has been busy. Everything looks GREAT!
Post a Comment