Keith & Stacia are getting married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple, in Utah, on December 22nd!!!!
Keith & Stacia have known each other for over a year, dated for the last two months, and became officially engaged on September 17th. Although they will be sealed in Utah, they will spend their honeymoon in Florida.
What Fun!!! A Christmas Wedding. I can't wait to see the blog wedding photos. Exciting exciting news... almost just almost over shadowed by the scary photo of Keith in the mouth of a beautiful Utah crevice. I don't know Katie... it reminds me of a photo of my Brian sitting on the diving board at the top of Half Dome, not this mom's favorite photo.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! I'm looking
forward to meeting you both.
What Fun!!! A Christmas Wedding. I can't wait to see the blog wedding photos. Exciting exciting news... almost just almost over shadowed by the scary photo of Keith in the mouth of a beautiful Utah crevice. I don't know Katie... it reminds me of a photo of my Brian sitting on the diving board at the top of Half Dome, not this mom's favorite photo.
Post a Comment